Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hindi Song | I See You (2006)


I See UVishal Shekar are back in I See You, and this time around they haven't done as well as their previous albums such as Jhankar Beats. I personally don't like the songs much.

I See You stars Arjun Rampal, Boman Irani, Chunky Pandey, Sophiya Choudharyand Sonali Kulkarni and is direted by Vivek Agarwal.

(Learn How to Convert RM to MP3)
(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')



Subah Subah
Kehna Hai Jo
Sach Hui
Halo Halo
Halo Halo (Remix)
Subah Subah (Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.